Tabacos del Sur protects your personal information and personal data. Due to the commercial activity carried out by Tabacos del Sur, we collect and, in some cases, communicate information about the Users of the site in order to specify the delivery of the product and offer a better service.
We collect personally identifiable information (IIP) that is voluntarily assigned during the registration process or in response to explicit requirements presented by Tabacos del Sur. We may also collect your IP (Internet Protocol) address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the Site. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer when it accesses the internet. Your IP address is also used to help identify you within a particular session and to collect general demographic information. We can request your e-mail while using the site. In addition, to buy the products we can request the following information: Name and surname, address, e-mail address, date of birth, telephone number and details about the payment method. Tabacos del Sur does not store the debit and / or credit card data with which payments are made within the Site. At no time your credit or debit card information is stored on our servers. This information is transmitted by SSL directly to an electronic security gateway and is stored on the servers of our payment providers. It is established that at any time the Users of Tabacos del Sur may request the withdrawal of their application and the removal of their account and information from the database of Tabacos del Sur. Tabacos del Sur automatically collects and stores certain information about the activity of the Users within our Website. Such information may include the URL they come from (whether or not they are on our Website), which URL they access frequently (whether or not they are on our Website), which browser they are using, as well as the pages visited, searches made, publications, purchases or sales, messages, etc.
In order to provide an excellent service and that Users can perform operations quickly and safely, Tabacos del Sur requires certain personal data. The collection of information allows us to offer services and functionalities that best suit your needs. It also allows Tabacos del Sur to send you by different means (including mail, SMS, etc.) offers of products and services that we consider interesting for our Users. The Personal Data we collect has the following purposes:
• Proceed with the invoicing and collection of the product purchased by the User.
• Get in direct contact with the User whenever Tabacos del Sur considers it convenient in order to offer other products and / or services by different means and means.
• Develop internal studies on the interests, behavior and demographics of the Users in order to better understand their needs and interests and provide them with a better service or provide them with related or useful information.
improve our commercial and promotional initiatives to analyze the pages most
visited by the Users, the searches carried out, improve our content offer,
personalize said content, presentation and services.
• Send information or messages about new products and / or services, display advertising or promotions, banners of interest to our Users, news about Tabacos del Sur, in addition to any other information we deem appropriate. If the User prefers, they can request that they be excluded from the lists for sending promotional or advertising information.
• Share Personal Data with service companies or outsourcing companies that contribute to improve or facilitate operations through Tabacos del Sur, such as (without being limited to) means of payment, insurance or intermediaries in payment management, between others. These companies or Internet sites generally have policies on confidentiality of information similar to ours. However, Tabacos del Sur will ensure that certain standards are met, by signing agreements or conventions whose object is the privacy of the Personal Data of our Users. However, Tabacos del Sur is not responsible for the improper use of the Personal Data of the User made by these companies or Internet sites. In some cases, these service providers will be the ones who collect information directly from the User (for example if we ask them to conduct surveys or studies). In such cases, you will receive a notification about the participation of a service provider in such activities, and it will be at the discretion of the User all the information that he wants to provide and the additional uses that the providers decide to make. In the event that you provide, on your own initiative, additional information to these service providers directly, such providers will use that information in accordance with their own privacy policies.
The data of the Users will be provided only by Tabacos del Sur in the ways established in these Privacy Policies. Tabacos del Sur will do everything in its power to protect the privacy of information. It may happen that under court orders or legal regulations, Tabacos del Sur is compelled to disclose information to the authorities or third parties under certain circumstances, or in cases where third parties may intercept or access certain information or data transmissions. in which case Tabacos del Sur will not respond for the information that is disclosed.
Our services are only available for those who have the legal capacity to contract. Therefore, those who do not comply with this condition should refrain from providing personal information to be included in our databases. However, they may do so through the parents or guardians, as established in our Terms and Conditions.
As part of the Service. For example, we will send (or could send) e-mails in the following circumstances:
registration, notifying you of your account details.
with reminders of the services we offer (especially those that you have not yet
used or have not used in a considerable time).
information about the products you have ordered.
• As part
of a Newsletter.
• To offer
related services. Anyway, in each of the emails we send we will always offer
the possibility of canceling the subscription.
various security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by
visitors to the Site inside or outside our company. However, it is necessary to
keep in mind that perfect security does not exist on the Internet. Therefore,
Tabacos del Sur is not responsible for illegal interceptions or violation of
its systems or databases by unauthorized persons. Tabacos del Sur is not
responsible for the improper use of the information obtained by these means.
If there is
a sale, a merger, consolidation, change in corporate control, substantial
transfer of assets, reorganization or liquidation of Tabacos del Sur then, at
our discretion, we may transfer, sell or assign the information collected on
this Site to one or more relevant parts
Sur may modify at any time the terms and conditions of these Privacy and
Confidentiality Policies. Any change will be effective as soon as it is
published on the Site. Depending on the nature of the change we may announce it
through: (a) the home page of the Site, or (b) an e-mail. In any case, the
continued use of our Site implies acceptance by the User of the Terms of this
from using the Site.